On-Site Training is the perfect option if your organization has several employees responsible for administrating USDOT DBE/ACDBE programs that will benefit from high-quality, high-impact training. On-Site Training will bring the classroom learning experience to your organization’s facilities. This not only eliminates travel and hotel expenses, but also gives you the opportunity to customize and design a training program to fit your organization’s specific needs.
National DBE Training Institute has extensive experience in all phases of DBE/HUB/MWBE plans and programs for local governments, airports highways and transit agencies. We can bring our extensive knowledge of federal guidelines (49 CFR Parts 26 and 23) as well as best practices in state and local programs related to minority and women-owned business enterprise programs to you and your organization.
On-Site Training is a perfect solution for your organization if:
- You need to train several employees.
- You need training focused on specific issues unique to your organization.
- You are looking for an affordable alternative to training your staff without incurring the expense of travel and lodging.
- You are looking to maximize your training budget.
- You want to launch an organization – wide training effort.
Schedule at your convenience! Just pick a date that is convenient for you and we will work with your staff to customize our training to fit your needs. Training can be scheduled at a time and location that is most beneficial for you and your staff.
If you are interested in learning more about our on-site training options, contact us.
Choose from a variety of topics:
- DBE Fraud Detection & Prevention
- On-Site Investigations
- Goal Setting
- Understanding & Applying 49 CFR Parts 26 & 23
- Adventures in Joint Ventures
- Good Faith Effort Reviews
- Concession Programs
- DBE/ACDBE Certification
- History of DBE Program
- Business 101
- Calculating Personal Net Worth
. . . and many more.